Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow, I Figured Out Pictures

Two things have been on my mind the past few days as the Isreali/Palestine Round 3412 has wandered away from the top pages. One is the concept of food tubes. I mean we have pipes that bring us water, why don’t we have pipes that refill the food in our kitchens? How hard could it be? They pull it off on the USS Enterprise. All we’d need is a tube system that would be, say, about as wide as a 10-pound turkey (which I think would be the maximum size and weight limit) and a high-powered gravity function like they have at the banks. Put that all underground, put them through houses and attach them to refrigerators and, perhaps, cupboards, and boo-yeah: Food Tubes. No more struggling through the aisles of Publix for John C. Lunchpail.

Although, I think it may work best at first to just attach them to refrigerators and freezers. The robotic sorting and placing of dry goods in your pantry may be a few years off. Also, we’d need distribution centers every 20 kilometers or so. This may screw some of the marketplace, but hey, move out of the sticks if you want such complex food delivery.

Now, I’m sure plenty of people have had this idea before, but I say it’s high time we got moving on it. Imagine if you could just type into your laptop a list of tasty goods and have then have them shot into your house 15-minutes later. That would be some technology.

The other thing is Odette Yostman’s ass. I mean, Good God. Jessica Alba stepped down as the Queen of Desktops about 18-months ago and there’s been a vacuum ever since. Yostman, has filled it and then some. So much so that her new movie poster (first movie? I don’t know, I don’t care) is just a full length shot of her from behind. I have no idea what this stupid picture is about.

Probably going to have to go see it though. Awesome viral marketing. So that’s what I think about all day: foreign conflicts, food-tubes (perhaps if I lead the charge for their installation they could one day be called Paul-Tubes), and Odette Yostman’s ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home