Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fast Clouds, No Sand

Those other Blogs mean nothin' to me baby, I swear I won't walk out on you again. I know…I've been gone for nearly two months, and I've left you with nothing to feed the kids other than a few Vicodin filled paragraphs about Heineken and Michael Vick. Their shoes are getting torn and worn out. It's the economy, I swear! Google sent mercenaries to my hotel room who were quite ominous. They told me to up the website hits or go to jail. They said the lack of activity on our site was so terrible that we were single-handedly lowering computer literacy levels in Congo and Kenya (specifically). Oh, they told me terrible things.

But I'm back. We'll sell those wooden chairs. We'll make the mercenaries happy. This neglect won't go on…

Time to get this engine up and running.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 4:51:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home