Friday, November 17, 2006

Big Big Wednesday

Now I said that there may be an occasional surf report on this site and I will now hold true to that. And it will happen rarely because rarely is there a swell thats so unreal that it's actually worth posting something on, but this Thanksgiving swell is looking unreal. I've never seen anything like it. My concern is that i'm jinxing it just by talking about, but here goes anyway.

This swell as the models have it now has the ability to rival some of the largest surf ever seen of the coast of Central Florida. And again, these models can be a little flimsy 5 days out, but by 3 days they tend to hit it right on the mark. So by Sunday a real conformation of the monster my occur.

I've been calling it the Perfect Storm swell because thats the only thing it reminds me of. Right now the models have 14-15 FOOT SWELL hitting early Wednesday morning and lasting above the double digit mark into the weekend. Unbeliavable size, and whats more its going to coupled with west winds at 15-20 knots. And is going to be cold, with temperatures rarley cracking 70. Like I said, still only models, but i've never seen anything like it. Could be an epic Thanksgiving swell....if you can get out there, and it might take a canoe or a jet-ski to drop into these beasts. Don't believe me? Keep an eye on this site.... http://stormsurf.com/cgi-bin/4cast.cgi?ID=wna.41009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home